TKinter

Chris Lambacher chris at kateandchris.net
Sat Jun 10 10:26:38 EDT 2006

GTK+ + Glade
http://pygtk.org/

WxPython has several GUI editors
http://wxpython.org

PyQt has the ability to generate code from the Qt GUI designer
http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/pyqt/

I personally have used GTK+ and Glade with great success.  I found WxPython to
be lacking in polish.  I have not worked with PyQt.

Pretty much all of the above work models are not embedded into an IDE.  There
is a GUI editor, and then you use your regular editor to write code.

This is actually a pretty good model because from my experience, as your
application becomes bigger and more complicated, you want less GUI generated
UI and more had written UI code.

-Chris