Python with Eclipse

Stan Cook sdcook55 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 18 22:28:07 EDT 2006

I've been trying to use Eclipse with Python on Linux for a
while and have noticed something odd.  After running the
code or debugging a few times, its responsiveness gets
really bad.  Upon checking the equivalent of the task
manager, I find several instances of Python running.  When I
kill these instances, the responsiveness comes back.  I'm
not sure if there is a better place to post this, but it is
Python related.  Is this just an issue with Eclipse or is
there something else I should inspect?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

S Cook