capture video from camera

dan dan_2718 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 8 17:52:45 EDT 2006

aljosa wrote:
> i had no intention to say that videocapture is bad but it's not what
> i'm looking for.
> concerning docs, everybody has their own view on how docs should look
> like.
>
> that said, i should have written more clearly what i'm looking for.

Hi aljosa,

I hope you won't be deterred from posting further questions to the
group by Fredrik's somewhat terse and unfriendly reply.

comp.lang.python is a forum generally noted for its pleasing admixture
of erudition and encouragement. Fredrik is uncommonly distinguished in
the scope and depth of his knowledge. He does himself, and the group in
general, an injustice by the intolerance of his response.

With best wishes,

Dan