Very nice python IDE (windows only)

digitalorganics at gmail.com digitalorganics at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 10:42:42 EDT 2006

Great IDE! I love it. Two things that make me very happy:

1. Unlike PythonWin and Stan's Python Editor (SPE), PyScripter shows
not just methods but also attributes in the class browser. [I'll
mention that Eric3 also does this, but I don't use Eric3 much because
the editor component doesn't allow scrolling through my code with a
mouse wheel (something I'm extremely used to being able to do at this
point).]

2. Extremely useful tooltips! You can receive context sensitive
information on methods, variables, and classes just by hovering over
them with your mouse! Awesome, truly awe inspiring.

I also like the modern look! Very slick and configurable. The variable
window below is nice too...

Thanks for mentioning!

Cheers,

DigiO