Flight search automation

mkPyVS mikeminer53 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 14:19:47 EDT 2006

If you look at the <<TRAVELOCITY>> generated HTML @Travelocity

**Snippet
    function on_load()
    {
      var finurl = "AirSearch.do?SEQ=11510863338485232006";
      window.location.replace(finurl);
**
It is basically a re-direct.. you should be able to re-request an HTTP
to the base path from the original query w/ your new URL for the
session result.
Base URL= http://travel.travelocity.com/flights
So now you would request
http://travel.travelocity.com/flights/AirSearch.do?SEQ=11510863338485232006