Using Python as a web scripting language

Vlad Dogaru ddvlad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 09:12:45 EDT 2006

Hello everyone,

I am learning Python and have heard it can be used similarly to PHP for web
scripting. Because I find the latter not entirely to my liking, I would like
to use Python. How should I configure my web server, what do I need, where
should I start at, etc. I realise this sort of question pops up regularly,
so just give me a starting point and I'll work my way from there
(hopefully).

Thanks in advance,
Vlad Dogaru

--
If I have somehow managed to break some sort of rules, either etiquette or
English, by all means educate me.