need a start point for wsdl

nephish at xit.net nephish at xit.net
Mon Mar 6 22:43:34 EST 2006

hello there, i have recently been tasked with grabbing info to pipe
into our database from an information server. The server guys told me i
need to grab their wsdl file. Untill earlier this afternoon, i had no
idea what wsdl is. From what i gather, it is much like SOAP.
So anyway, any pythoneers out there make use of this? Know of some good
documentation or even a book ? i would appreciate very much a good
start point to begin learning how to pull this off.
thanks