problems with looping, i suppose

Mon Mar 27 13:52:19 EST 2006

Here's an exercise I was doing to guess a number from 1-100. Just for
fun (ha ha) I decided to add some error checking too, and now when I run
it, the DOS prompt flashes real quick and disappears. At first, I had
just the top try/except block and not the second one, and that worked
(as far as it would work), but after adding the second try/except, it
has this problem. I'm sure it has something to do with the looping and
the breaks/continues.

I'd appreciate any help on this, and also any suggestions for programs
that let you step through code to debug it (I'm used to Visual Studio).
I have SPE installed at home, but not here at work so I can't try it
right now. I assume it has a debugger.

Thanks.