PIL: Breaking/Wrapping lines "automatically"

Jorge Godoy godoy at ieee.org
Thu Mar 23 14:00:54 CET 2006

Is there something I can do in PIL to restrict a line to a certain size and
have it to break/wrap into a newline automatically?  (Or by using some code, of

I'm trying to add information to barcodes and since the label space is fixed
I'd like to use all the horizontal space I can and since I'm with two or three
lines of free space I'd like to use them as well.

Jorge Godoy      <godoy at ieee.org>

- Qualquer coisa dita em latim soa profundo.
- Anything said in Latin sounds smart.