To run a python script in all the machines from one server

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Tue Mar 28 06:59:45 EST 2006

Nick Craig-Wood enlightened us with:
> If these are unix machines then I would use ssh/scp.
>
> Use scp to copy the script to /tmp then run it and collect the output
> with ssh (and os.popen/subprocess)

I'd use ssh only. Just give a 'cat > /tmp/myscript.sh' command, then
output the contents of the script, followed by CTRL+D. That also
enables you to get the output directly (by giving the result of the
script on stdout) instead of having to create an FTP server too.

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa