Swaying A Coder Away From Python

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Thu May 4 13:08:52 CEST 2006

Tim Williams wrote:

> By David A. Utter

who's this, and why does he think that sampling some random comments by
some random bloggers should mean anything to anyone ?  (and why do you
seem to think that this matters, btw ?)

(and yes, I recognize the names of some of the bloggers he quotes.  they're
not exactly known for their ability to get things done...  but sure, if you cannot
fix yourself, you can always try another language (speaking of which, has any-
one seen Brandon lately? ;-))

instead of wasting time on clueless windbags, I'd recommend Pythoneers to
read something written by someone with a working brain instead:

http://www2.jeffcroft.com/2006/may/02/django-non-programmers/

(which can be summarized as "I hate programming, but that didn't stop me
from building a really cool web application in Python").

</F>