__getattr__ on non-instantiated class

Fredp federico.pelloni at gmail.com
Wed May 3 13:55:15 EDT 2006

Well, actually I need only a tiny subset of a ORM. Or perhaps what I
need isn't exactly an ORM, because I have only one kind of Object with
a various number of Fields on a separate Table, so I was looking to
create something that could fit this scheme and nothing more, but I see
in any case it needs much work.
SQLObject is a bit unflexible for me (well, I didn't go too deep in
it), so I'll give a look to SqlAlchemy, that seems very interesting -
though I don't like its "look'n'feel" very much.

Thank you very much

-Federico Pelloni