wx.ListCtrl.EditLabel

carlosperezs at alumnos.uvigo.es carlosperezs at alumnos.uvigo.es
Wed May 10 07:30:57 EDT 2006

I have problems with this method.

I have programmed this wx.Listctrl:

self.ListCtrlMarks = wx.ListCtrl(self.panel, -1, style = wx.LC_REPORT)

self.Bind(wx.EVT_LIST_ITEM_SELECTED,self.OnSelectedItemList,self.ListCtrlMarks)
vs.Add(self.ListCtrlMarks, 1, wx.EXPAND | wx.ALL, 4)

self.ListCtrlMarks.InsertColumn(0, "Name")
self.ListCtrlMarks.InsertColumn(1, "Note")
self.ListCtrlMarks.InsertColumn(2, "Film")
self.ListCtrlMarks.InsertColumn(3, "Init")
self.ListCtrlMarks.InsertColumn(4, "End")

self.ListCtrlMarks.SetColumnWidth(1, 80)
self.ListCtrlMarks.SetColumnWidth(2, 80)
self.ListCtrlMarks.SetColumnWidth(3, 40)
self.ListCtrlMarks.SetColumnWidth(4, 40)

later i introduced values in each column.
What i want to programm is :
 - when i select the row and i press a button called "Change Name"
  i wanto to can edit the Name and introduce the new value.

I tried it with:(the next code lines are in the function that is
called when the buttton "Change Name" is pressed.)

  # I get the row selected index
  self.currentIdx=self.ListCtrlMarks.GetNextItem(-1,
wx.LIST_NEXT_ALL,wx.LIST_STATE_SELECTED)

   self.ListCtrlMarks.EditLabel(self.currentIdx)

I thought that so it would work. But does not work.
Don't let me to edit new Name Value

Thank you

Servicio de acceso ó correo electrónico vía web da Universidade de Vigo
Servicio de acceso al correo electrónico vía web de la Universidad de Vigo

Servicios Informáticos [ http://si.uvigo.es ]
Universidade de Vigo [ http://www.uvigo.es ]