Libgmail

linuxfreak samgurung at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 04:32:34 EST 2006

Funny enough I find the same "Google" in my browser too. and if my
memory serves me correct I did the same search which you allude to. It
is only after series of exhaustive searches rummaging through websites
with incomplete (or non existent ) docs  that i posed the question
here.... :) thanks for the suggestion anyway....