Reloading after from adder import * ????

Seymour seymour.morris at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 20:57:29 EST 2006

I created a module with the DictAdder subclass as follows:

class DictAdder(Adder):
    def add(self, x, y):
        new={}
        for k in x.keys(): new[k]=x[k]
        for k in y.keys(): new[k]=y[k]
        return new

At the interactive prompt I then said: from Adder import *

After defining an instance of DictAdder as x=DictAdder() and trying to
add two dictionaries, I notice a typo in DictAdder.  If I then go back
and make a change to the DictAdder subclass I have to go through many
steps to add two dictionaries (get the revision into active memory):
1. import Adder
2. Reload(Adder)
3. from Adder import *
4. x=DictAdder()

Question: Is there an easier and quicker way to get DictAdder into
active memory?????

Thanks,
Seymour