trying to call main function with execfile with two arguments

Eric_Dexter at msn.com Eric_Dexter at msn.com
Wed Nov 1 20:37:57 EST 2006

I was trying to find out what my value for filename is but it will not
print.  The file I am calling csoundgrid2.main seems to work fine when
I call it directly from spe with two values and I have used this file
dialog to load other files the error I am getting is.  thanks for any
help in advance

 File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\boa-constructor\test of
snake\csoundgrid2.py", line 35, in loadFile
infile = open(sys.argv[1], 'r') #The first argument passed in is the
file name
IndexError: list index out of range

def sco_editor(self):
         "Pick a sco file and load it into a sco editor"
         dlg = wx.FileDialog(self,"load sco file", ".", "", "*.sco",
wx.OPEN)
         try:
             if dlg.ShowModal() == wx.ID_OK:
                 filename = dlg.GetPath()
                 # Your code
                 print filename
                 csoundgrid2.main(filename, """;<sco_header>""")
                 #("csoundgrid2.py", filename ,""";<sco_header>""",
shell=True)
                 #os.startfile('csoundgrid2.py', filename,
""";<sco_header>""")
         finally:
            dlg.Destroy()

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=156455