Assistance needed with PyCon sponsorship system

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Sat Nov 11 13:31:19 EST 2006

It's that time of year again and the Python Software Foundation is
cranking up for the fifth PyCon, again this year in Texas.

I am responsible for bringing in the sponsorship funds that help to keep
this event so reasonably priced, and last year I built a PostgreSQL
database to help with the emailing and the invoicing. However it needs
some work, which I may not have time to complete myself, to make it
easier to use and to improve reporting. Naturally the software, such as
it is, is written entirely in Python.

Is there anyone out there who'd be prepared to help me with this project?

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119