Full-time Python DEVELOPER needed - High-transactional environment

RM rmardhani at claddaghresources.net
Mon Nov 6 11:20:04 EST 2006

Hello Python users,

We are currently looking for a PYTHON DEVELOPER in Cleveland, OH. The
full-time position is with a LARGE CLIENT (situated in over 17
countries and headquartered in Cleveland) currently in a high-growth
mode and is WORLD's leading Internet Content Providing firm

The client offers attractive salary and great benefits, plus a creative
and flexible work environment

We are looking for candidates with strong OO background in Python /
Java / C++ / other OO language along with backend experience

If you would like to find out more about the position and/or the
client, kindly give me a call at the number listed below and send me a
copy of your resume for review.

Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,
Rozina Mardhani
Sr. Recruiter
Claddagh Resources