jyton usage in a python program

Oğuz Yarımtepe comp.ogz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 16:40:21 EST 2006

Hi all. I am planning to develop an application using Python. I will need to
use Zemberek libraries that are written with Java. I know i can use Java
libraries with the help of Jython. I will write my software by Python and
will use some modules inside it. But i will need to use that Java libraries
also inside my Python program. I don't know how! I will need to import that
libraries and use some of their methods and check the return values during
the flow of the python program. How can i write jython codes inside my Python
program?

With my best wishes.

--
Oğuz Yarımtepe