The Python Papers Edition One

Łukasz Langa lukasz.langa at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 17:21:26 EST 2006

Fredrik Lundh:
> Tennessee Leeuwenburg wrote:
>

>> If anyone has any good ideas for how to cope as a publisher with these
>> difficulties, I'm all ears.
>>

> has any of the format zealots posting to this thread actually
> volunteered to produce any material for your publication?  if not, I
> suggest ignoring them.  any bozo with a keyboard can contribute stop
> energy to a project, but at the end, it's always the people *doing*
> things that matters.
>
> </F>

+1

The Python Papers look very, very promising! I'm looking forward to
reading next editions. Don't let whiners slow you down. PDF is a good
choice, I personally like to print out longer things I read. IANAL, so I
won't speak for or against CC licenses. They're used widely nowadays for
a variety of applications (music, art, software, publications) so it
seems they're doing their job.

Keep up the good work!

Best regards,
Łukasz Langa