How to choose the right GUI toolkit ?

Dan Lenski dlenski at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 15:12:31 EST 2006

John Henry wrote:
> I assume you meant that the example programs looks LabView-like GUIs?
> PythonCard itself has nothing in common with LabView.   It's more like
> HyperCard.

That's right, I'm saying the GUIs *produced* by PythonCard look like
those produced by LabView.  Believe me, if the PythonCard programming
style had anything to do with LabView, I'd avoid it like the plague =)

In any case, I think I'm gonna give PythonCard a shot before trying
full-fledged wxPython.  It looks ideal for my needs.

Dan