ANN: SE 2.3. Available now

Frederic Rentsch anthra.norell at vtxmail.ch
Fri Nov 3 13:22:10 EST 2006

Gary Herron wrote:
> Frederic Rentsch wrote:
>
>> A few Cheese Shop upload problems have been solved with the help of this
>> creative group. Thank you all!
>>
>> Version 2.2 beta should be phased out. It has a functional defect,
>> missing matches with a very low statistical probability. Version 2.3 has
>> this fixed.
>>
>>    Download URL: http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/SE/2.3
>>

> As a matter of polite netiquette, a message like this really ought to
> have a paragraph telling us what SE *is*.    (Unless it's a secret :-))

Thanks for the inquiry. I've been hawking this thing so persistently of
late that I'm afraid to start being perceived as a nuisance. SE is a
stream editor that is particularly easy  and fast to use. A summary of
its characteristics is only a click away at the URL a few lines up from
this line.

Frederic