problem controlling/displaying video thru "pexpect"

mavicdog grenier.sylvain at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 22:38:21 CET 2006

I am developing a small appl. for a student to code some video. I am
able to control mplayer in slave mode through IDLE using pexpect. In my
app though I want to display it in a particular frame and have buttons
control rw ff, stop, play etc... I am having two problems. One how do I
frame the mplayer window once it is called? How do I execute the
pexpect script I have working now from the app? I can post code if it
helps. thanks.