logo design

Xah Lee xah at xahlee.org
Wed Nov 1 05:35:08 EST 2006

No personal offense intended, but human animal's history is what? 3000
years at least in recorded history? And, all you can think of is what,
the view points of a fraction of your personal life span?

Have you looked into, the history of fashions, icons, their roles and
social significance, before you embarked and embraced on your above-it
attitude about why should or should not your pet language lisp have a
logo?

As per more detailed reasons on the meaning of logos, it's social
significance, its role in modern society, the defining characteristics
of logo design, and why LISP needs a logo, i'll post a reply to this
thread wthin a month.

  Xah
  xah at xahlee.orghttp://xahlee.org/