Physical constants

Rares Vernica rvernica at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 21:38:33 EST 2006

Hi,

I am not sure how the constants are implemented in math, but here is how
I would do it. The main idea is to declare the constants as globals in
some file.

Declare all the constants in a file:
const.py
---
pi = 3.14

Whenever you want to use pi from another file, just do:
somecode.py
---
from const import pi

a = 2 * pi