python GUIs comparison (want)

John Henry john106henry at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 12:07:05 EST 2006

Yes, from a easy of use standpoint, I agree that PythonCard is very
high on the list.

Unfortunately there isn't more "activities" as one would like to see.

On the other hand, that's typical of open-source projects.  We can
always roll up our sleeves and do it ourselves.

At least the multicolumn control isn't particularly complex, should be
able to figure out from the source code how to sort.  I believe I did
that some time ago.   I believe I ended up reshuffling the list...