Python visual IDE

king kikapu aboudouvas at panafonet.gr
Wed Nov 22 07:50:00 EST 2006

hmmm,,,ok, i see your point.
As i understand it, as a newcomer, it is a little cumbersome to right
the code in one ide,
"glue" the UI from another toll and all that stuff.

I know it works but if someone is coming from VS.Net, it seems a little
strange, at first.

I also saw that the wxWidgets is the more "feel natural" in all
platforms so i
believe that if an IDE is able to offer RAD capabilities and build upon
this
widget, it will be an awesome tool for Python programmers,
matches this way VS and other win RAD IDEs...

Thanks a lot for your post, i'll have a look at the programs you
mention!

King Kikapu