can't get cgi values

ronrsr ronrsr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 14:58:20 EST 2006

Thank you, all.  that was very helpful, and did solve many of my
problems.  I was addressing the dict with () rather than [].

I'm still having one problem, though -- extracting the keywords. NOw,
if you check the value for Form below, you'll see there is more than
one keyword entry.  When I do:  keywords = form["keywords"] - what sort
of data structure do I get back?

th anks          so much again.

-rsr-

    if form.has_key("keywords"):
         keywords = str(form["keywords"].value)
     else:
          keywords = "k"
     fileHandle.write("here comes keywords:")
     fileHandle.write(str(keywords))

     fileHandle.write("keyword info");
     fileHandle.write(str(form.has_key("keywords")))
     fileHandle.flush()