Is python for me?

dakman at gmail.com dakman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 13:11:08 EST 2006

As stated above python is capable of all those things, however on
larger applications like that it can tend to slow down a bit. And the
executables do need a little bit of work, because it's bassicly a dll
and a library of all your .pyc files. However python is still a great
language and I would recomend it. And most of these things will
probably be fixed in Python 3000!