Pyro stability

Carl J. Van Arsdall cvanarsdall at mvista.com
Tue Nov 7 18:01:28 EST 2006

Steve Holden wrote:
> Carl J. Van Arsdall wrote:
>
>> Paul Boddie wrote:

>>> [Enthusiasm for Pyro, not for those with sensitivity to rude words]

>> I think you should find better things to complain about and not worry
>> about language usage so much.
>>

> It didn't seem like an unreasonable request to me, though I concede that
> you aren't (yet :-) known throughout Usenet for your profanity.

Well, I wouldn't want to be known for it, but some technologies are just
so A+mazing that I can't contain myself.  Pyro happens to be one of
those great things where profanity *is* necessary.  I would never want
to cheapen my emotion by leaving out colorful language ;)

--

Carl J. Van Arsdall
cvanarsdall at mvista.com
Build and Release