Generating header information using ElementTree

Craig craigtw.online at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 16:00:33 EST 2006

Hi there,

I'm only new to Python so please bear with me.  I using ElementTree to
generate an XML file that will reference a DTD and an XSL file.  The
header information I want at the start of the file is as follows:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="test.xsl"?>
<!DOCTYPE BobActivityLog SYSTEM "test.dtd">

How do you add this header information to the tree as I can't find any
documentation or examples on how you can do this.  Any help would be
appreciated.  Thank you and good luck.

Craig Williamson