Can not download plugins for jEdit (help!!)

Anders Arnholm Anders+news at Arnholm.nu
Thu Nov 9 11:00:33 EST 2006

Ant <antroy at gmail.com> skriver:
>> Vim, it can handle all the things.http://www.vim.org/
>
> I'm not convinced of that quite yet. jEdit's syntax highlighting seems
> more robust (see SocketServer.py in the standard library for an example
> - vim gets the highlighting of the first doc-comment wrong). I've also

I can't see that problem at all. Vim 7.0 standard win32 build and
6.4 on OpenBSD.

My vimrc hold and old rule that I'm not sure is needed or how it works
against the new standard python module:

:au BufEnter *.py :set smarttab smartindent \
    cinwords="if,elif,else,for,while,def,try,rxcept,finally,class"

I have not yet seen any problenm from it but maybe it's time to remote
it soon.

/ Balp
--
http://anders.arnholm.nu/			     Keep on Balping