PyWin32-winxptheme and py2exe

Andrea Gavana andrea.gavana at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 12:46:45 EST 2006

Hi Stefan,

> You probably need to include the common Control Manifest to supprt
> themes
> see in the py2exe\samples\advanced directory for an example how to do
> it.

I am already doing it. In my Setup.py there is a manifest file
embedded in a Python string. Plus, I *also* have a file called
MyExecutable.exe.manifest in the working directory. I have followed
the directions given in py2exe/samples/advanced, but it still doesn't
work. I think it might be a bug in winxptheme/py2exe.

Thank you for every pointer.

Andrea.

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/infinity77/