Tile: anyone using it in Tkinter apps?

Godson godson.g at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 01:13:05 EST 2006

I've tried it out already its really nice, and my next Tkinter application
will be using Tile. Tile wrapper for Tkinter is also uploaded here recently,
you can try them (its not complete, neverthless you can use it without much
trouble)
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=165637&package_id=211496&release_id=463359

--
Godson Gera