XML Validation in Python using XSV

bmichel at gmail.com bmichel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 10:05:25 EST 2006

I've read a bit about lxml, didn't found anything related to validating
XML schema...

Maybe you can give more details on how to install lxml and use it in
Python to validate XML files against an XML Schema
I'm going to ask the server administrator to install lxml, so I can't
play around a lot with the system trying stuff.

It would be nice if you can tell me:
- What files to download, where to download them from
- How to install it and configure it
- How to import the functions in Python

Thanks again
Michel