Abelson and Python

bearophileHUGS at lycos.com bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Thu Nov 23 02:32:57 EST 2006

Paddy:
> Is the MIT course syndicated to Universities around America or something?
> (Is your name pronounced Beer-owe-file, or Bear-oh-fi-lee,

I don't know.

> I too have heard about the MIT course changing to Python elsewhere and
> wanted to know why it was talked about so much?

I don't know why others have talked so much about it, I have posted the
links here because those CS courses were very good, and probably
originally they seemed more like science finction. The most important
link I have shown is among the last ones, to the slides of the
lectures, that can probably be used to learn some other CS.

Bye,
bearophile