please help me choose a proper gui library.

sturlamolden sturlamolden at yahoo.no
Sat Nov 18 15:40:57 EST 2006

krishnakant Mane wrote:

> now My question is which gui toolkit should I choose?

It's a matter of taste. I would recommend PyGTK (yes it runs on
Windows). You can design the GUI in a fly with GLADE, and import it as
an XML resource in Python with one single line of code. It will save
you an awful lot of work; all you have to code is the event handlers.
Additionally you get the GUI design out of you code, which makes
maintenance a lot easier. You can redesign the GUI without changing or
breaking your existing Python code.