The Python Papers Edition One

Tool69 kibleur.christophe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 04:24:05 EST 2006

I've recently tried the docutils's reST module with Pygments ( to
highlight Python sources), so you can have LaTeX + HTML + PDF output
(You can see what it renders here :
h**p://kib2.free.fr/geoPyX/geoPyX.html ). It worked fine, but needs a
little work to suit your needs (you'll have to write your own CSS, and
maybe your LaTeX preambule ).

For OpenOffice, a friend wrote a little Python script that colourize a
Python source inside a document. I think It will be possible to write
your own for HTML output, but the ooo API docs aren't well documented
for Python.

Chears,
6Tool9