AVL Balancing

scbauer at gmail.com scbauer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 19:22:45 EST 2006

Im working on an AVL tree that consists of balancing the tree everytime
you add an object. Im not quite grasping the concept on how to do this
with python. I have seen a few topics on the web about this, and i
clearly understand how when the balance of an AVL tree get to 2 or -2
you have to do a R, L, LR, or a RL rotation. Could anyone possibly help
me/point me in the right direction as far as checking the balance and
actually balancing the tree? Thanks in advance