Dynamic function execution

Andy Wu icetortoise at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 10:43:27 EST 2006

Hi guys,

There's a function I want to use which looks like this:

def func(seconds = None, minutes = None, hours = None):

In my program I can get a string object('seconds', 'minutes', 'hours')
to specify which parameter to use, the problem is I don't know how to
call the function.

Say I have a string 'minutes' and a integer 30, now I need to call the
func this way: func(minutes = 30), how do I do this?

I'm sure this is a simple question, but I can't google it out since I
don't know how to describe it in a short term.

Thanks,

Andy Wu