Really strange behavior

IloChab IloChab at yahoo.it
Sun Nov 5 11:09:45 EST 2006

Il Sun, 05 Nov 2006 04:19:36 +1100, Steven D'Aprano ha scritto:

> Why don't you add some temporary print statements into your code to try
> to narrow it down?

I did it and I followed the script with the dubugger and what I saw is
that it gets lost in the simulate method of QTReactor instead if executing
QTapplication.
So I thought about some wrong rebinding of 'app' in the multiple functions
call.
I was guessing about some python error that I could not see.

But the fact that neither you can't see anything wrong, let me guess about
some problem with the reactor.

Thank for your time.
Licia