libboost, python, and dijkstra shortest path

Bytter bytter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 14:35:52 EST 2006

Ok, found the solution here: http://www.osl.iu.edu/~dgregor/bgl-python/

But still cannot make anything that works... Anyone who has experience
in this area can help me with the following code:

import boost as bgl

graph = bgl.Graph()
a = graph.add_vertex()
b = graph.add_vertex()
e = graph.add_edge(a, b)

weights = graph.edge_property_map('integer')
weights[e] = 5
graph.edge_properties['weight'] = weights

boost.dijkstra_shortest_paths(graph, a)