What python modules are available?

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 13:57:31 EST 2006

km wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Thats ridiculous! why is that the numpy implementation documentation is
> put on sale  and not available freely  to everyone?

  http://www.tramy.us/FAQ.html

In brief, because otherwise there wouldn't be any complete documentation. With
all due respect to the Numeric manual's authors, it was never complete and
occasionally inaccurate over its lifetime. Time is not free.

On the other hand, if you are willing to put your time where your demanding
mouth is, the community would appreciate your efforts in expanding the freely
available documentation:

  http://www.scipy.org/Documentation

--
Robert Kern