Observation on "Core Python Programming"

Nick Vatamaniuc vatamane at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 17:22:44 EST 2006

...Skimmed through the previous edition.

I don't normally read programming books -- just use the chapters that I
need when I need them, unless of course there is a clever plot twist
coming up ahead (for ex.:  "Next: The revenge of lambdas. Will they
stay or will they go?"  ;-)

Why? Have you read it from beginning  to end. What did you think about
functions being introduced later than files and exceptions?

-Nick V.