comp.lang.python, comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg, comp.arch.embedded, comp.programming, comp.text.txt

vilebuzz at hotmail.com vilebuzz at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 22 22:40:38 EDT 2006

I sell on ebay alot and I'm starting to search online to find other
options to sell computers.  What I mainly do is buy used desktops and
upgrade them w/ better/newer parts for resale.  But do to ebays
overwhelming fees racking up every month I've started to look else
where.  I have since found a site called usfreeads that I have an
account w/ thats working fairly well for me as a seller (
http://www.usfreeads.com/_electronics/?affid=18156 ) , it works similar
to ebay but as classifieds rather than auctions, so you can negotiate
with sellers on prices which helps you to get more contacts, but I'm
trying to find out where everyone else is buying/selling at other than
ebay,  any recomendations?