pythonw documentation?

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Mon Oct 9 18:36:49 EDT 2006

Roger Miller schrieb:
> However on a more general note, the only references to pythonw that I
> could find in the Python 2.5 documentation are in the Macintosh
> section. Have I overlooked something, or is this a deficiency that
> should be addressed?

You are right that it currently isn't documented (although it is
mentioned in PCbuild/readme.txt).

When you submit a report to sf.net/projects/python, please make a
recommendation what text you'd like to see in what place. It would
be best if you could provide a patch, but somebody will certainly
be able to work a plain-text paragraph into a TeX patch.

Regards,
Martin