wxPython TextCtrl - weird scrolling behavior

abcd codecraig at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 16:02:41 EST 2006

On Oct 30, 3:47 pm, John Salerno <johnj... at NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>I noticed that one object you refer to is
> self.textPane, is that supposed to be self.textPanel?

no, self.textPane is the actual wx.TextCtrl.

I used a GUI Builder to the layout stuff...perhaps that's my problem :)

is there a good site to refer to for how to use sizers?  i am
essentially creating a chat window (textPane is the history of the
chat, then a textCtrl below it for typing a new message and a button
next to the input field and buttons below the input field).