Tkinter--does anyone use it for sophisticated GUI development?

Peter Decker pydecker at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 20:59:33 EDT 2006

On 22 Oct 2006 17:26:55 -0700, alex23 <wuwei23 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you also tell when you're wrong?
>
> I checked out Wax last week for the first time; I hit a snag and got an
> answer from the lead developer within a day, along with a pointer to
> the latest dev version.
>
> But don't let communication get in the way of that six sense you've got
> going there :)

I've been following Wax for over two years. You can count the number
of new features that have been added to it in that time on one hand.
Hans is a great guy and has written some great stuff, but Wax is but a
small side project of his. I'm sure he'll support it excellently, but
I don't think I would hold my breath waiting for him to him to release
a grid that does, say, 1/10th of what the Dabo grid can do.

--

# p.d.