Python Web Site?

Eric_Dexter at msn.com Eric_Dexter at msn.com
Tue Oct 17 20:25:53 EDT 2006

wxpython is down for me also it did work befour my job interview at
around noon central.  It may have been my wx.grid question for my
project finaly did the system in.  I followed all the directions but
can only post and get one responce and I can't respond to the questions
(I get no email so I can post replies) seems odd. (last couple of days
anyway)

http://www.dexrow.com