What's the best IDE?

ben.hamilton at gmail.com ben.hamilton at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 08:18:42 EST 2006

This is the answer

Linux
-------------------------------
BOA constructor
Eric (the best for python I think it has cool subversion support better
than emacs for non f4cmd67-b jockies emacs sucks anyway you look at it
and lisp is a terrible terrible bad joke unless you are gondi)
oh and some other tool for python glade/gtk widgetmaroo

Mac
Xcode of course
TextMate

Windows
who cares

Personally Eric3 wins for general purpose python code look it up why
did no one mention the best one?

done